Meals are provided for an additional cost of $20 per person per day. Starting in September 2017, we will offer all three meals.
This meal may include a breakfast casserole, or biscuits with sausage gravy and scrambled eggs, or cinnamon rolls, fried potatoes and eggs, a dutch buddy of bacon and eggs, or a dutch buddy of cream cheese and jelly, yogurt, seasonal fruit, juice and coffee.
This meal will include a soup and salad. The salads will be dictated by the season. The soups will be one of the following: cheesy potato and hamburger, beef vegetable, carrot and cauliflower seafood chowder, turkey or chicken noodle.
Evening Meals – choose from the following:
- Baked Penne in Marinara sauce with Cesar salad and garlic bread.
- Ham, green bean, and cheddar scalloped potatoes with tossed salad and baked bread.
- Non-fried sweet/sour chicken over rice with boc choy or steamed vegetables.
- Meat loaf, gravy, baked potatoes and green beans.
- Green chili enchiladas with tossed salad.
- Baked lentils in vegetable sauce with cheddar cheese and baked bread (non meat meal).
- Decadent cheesy chicken and broccoli casserole with salad and baked bread.
- Chicken and stuffing casserole with green beans and applesauce.
- Shepherds pie with salad and baked bread.
- Taco casserole with salad and baked bread.
A seasonal dessert is also served with the evening meal and may include:
- Super moist chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting.
- Apple crisp with pecans and vanilla ice cream.
- Blueberry crumble cake.
- Apple pie with vanilla ice cream.
- Cherry pie with vanilla ice cream.
- Pumpkin and sweet potato pie with vanilla ice cream.
- Strawberry shortcake with milk.
- Pineapple upside down cake.
- Brownie with vanilla ice cream.
- Ginger sorghum cake.
- Jellied short bread cookies.
While we do our best to accommodate special dietary needs, if you have a very serious or life threatening allergy, please plan to bring your own meals.